2023 USTA Tennis Leagues
Tuscaloosa Tennis Center (TTC) hosts USTA and TTA leagues. Please visit USTA Tennis Link and sign up for a USTA league or contact TTC if you're interested in playing TTA league! If you are a team captain and would like for Tuscaloosa Tennis Center to be your home team, call (205) 331-0211 to register your team and reserve your match dates.
For questions about USTA League play in Tuscaloosa, please contact Meg Edwards at 205.454.5533 or [email protected]
A USTA League form MUST be filled out and turned in at least one week prior to the first match.
Captions are responsible for all non-member league fees and must be paid before 1st match to avoid loss of courts.
Click here for USTA League form.
TTC team member facility fee
- TTC member - FREE
- TTC non-member
- (Tuscaloosa County Resident) - $25
- (Non-Resident) - $75
United States Tennis Association (USTA) League Rules
- Captains must have permission to use TTC as home court.
- League fee is $25 for any TTC non-member residing within Tuscaloosa County and $75 for any TTC non-member residing outside Tuscaloosa County. The league fee is waived for TTC Members.
- Team Captains must complete the USTA League form and turn in at least 1 week prior to first match.
- Team Captain is responsible for all non-member league fees and MUST be paid prior to first match, so as not to lose courts.
- Team practices at TTC are not included in the league fee.
- Warmup is part of the 2 hour reserved match play time.
- It is the captain’s responsibility to secure courts. Always check court reservations the day before the match. Let us know if anyone has been added to the roster and if so, their league fee must be paid before match is played.
- If courts are not needed, the court reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid cancellations fee.
- Each player (member and non-member) MUST check in at desk before each match.