USTA 2021 Leagues
Tuscaloosa Tennis Center (TTC) hosts several USTA leagues. Please visit USTA Tennis Link and sign up for a league! If you are a team captain and would like for Tuscaloosa Tennis Center to be your home team, call (205) 331-0211 to register your team and reserve your match dates.
*Facility fees waived for TTA and USTA leagues
TTC team member fee
- TTC member - FREE
- TTC non-member
- (Tuscaloosa County Resident) - $25
- (Non-Resident) - $75
Tuscaloosa Tennis Association (TTA) League Rules
- You must be a member of TTA to play or sub in this league! If you would like to join TTA, you may do so through www.tuscaloosatennis.com.
- This is a fixed partner league for TTA members and played on outdoor courts for seven weeks. Tuscaloosa Tennis Center (TTC) administers and hosts all TTA league play. There is a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 16 players per league for each session. Once teams have been established, match dates and times, along with home team assignments and player contact information, will be sent to you as well as a list of subs and their contact information. Home teams will provide tennis balls for that week’s play. Again, team members are responsible for finding subs.
- Players must play in a league at the rating he or she holds. Example: If you have a 2.5 rating, you must play in a 2.5 league.
- Substitutes are allowed to sign up at no cost for each league according to rating. The list of subs will be shared with league players - it is the players responsibility to find a sub or forfeit the match as well as cancel the court reservation.
- Double leagues will play 1 ½ hours. Players will spin to determine who serves first. Regular scoring will be used, and a 10 point tie-break, if needed. The 90 second break between court switches will be observed to allow timely play.
- Each player is responsible for recording their own scores on the score sheet at the front desk.
United States Tennis Association (USTA) League Rules
- Captains must have permission to use TTC as home court.
- League fee is $25 for any TTC non-member residing within Tuscaloosa County and $75 for any TTC non-member residing outside Tuscaloosa County. The league fee is waived for TTC Members.
- Team Captains must provide a list of team members and all team member league fees must be paid before the 1st match.
- Team practices at TTC are not included in the league fee.
- Warmup is part of the 2 hour reserved match play time.
- It is the captain’s responsibility to secure courts. Always check court reservations the day before the match. Let us know if anyone has been added to the roster and if so, their league fee must be paid before match is played.
- If courts are not needed, the court reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid cancellations fee.
- Each player (member and non-member) must check in at desk before each match.
TTC member - FREE
TTC non-member - $40
Match Play Days:
Mondays 6pm – Men’s league 2.5 – 3.5
Tuesdays 6pm – Women’s league 3.0 – 3.5
Wednesdays 6pm – Women’s league 2.5 – 3.0
Thursdays 6pm - Women’s league 3.5 - 4.0